Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
- Except as is otherwise indicated on the Site, The Real Macbeth and/or its licensers are the owner of the copyright in all the content featured on this Site and all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, unregistered and registered trademarks, service marks and logos.
- The Real Macbeth asserts its right to be identified as author of its copyrighted works on this Site and to object to any misuse of such works.
- You shall not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on the Site in any way, save for the purpose of: enquiring about or requesting information relating to services featured on the Site; or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of the Site for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of the Site without Our prior written consent.
Trademarks, Logos and Service Mark
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the relevant Trademark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- We cannot accept any responsibility for external websites and a link to another site does not necessarily imply an endorsement. Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website. Deep links are hypertext links which take visitors into a particular page on a website whilst bypassing the homepage of that website. The Site contains hypertext links to third parties’ websites. Any hypertext links and deep links between Our Site and any third party website are provided for your convenience only and We accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website. We exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of third party website material causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
- Any links to the Site should be to the homepage and deep linking is discouraged because links may change. We monitor links to pages on this Site that no longer exist and will try to minimise disruption but We cannot guarantee that deep links will be maintained.